The mission of the Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Program is to educate Floridians about science-based, environmentally friendly landscaping practices and to encourage them to conserve and protect our water resources by applying Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Principles in their landscapes.
- FFL Nine Basic Principles
- Florida-Friendly Publications
- Resources for HOAs and Community Associations
- Right Plant, Right Place
- Water Efficiently
- Fertilize Appropriately
- Attract Wildlife
- Control Yard Pests Responsibly
- Reduce Stormwater Runoff
- Protect the Waterfront
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Handbook
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping Plant Selections & Landscape Guide
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Pattern Book - zone 9B
- Adopting a Florida-Friendly Landscape™
- Rain Gardens - A Manual for Central Florida Residents
- Questions and Answers - 2009 FFL Legislation
- Landscape Contract Specifications for Community Associations
- Landscaping Contract Considerations for Community Associations
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Guide to Select a Landsape and Write an Effective Landscaping Contract
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Model Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions for New and Existing Community Associations
E-mail: Florida-Friendly Landscaping™
Upcoming Classes and Workshops
Did You Know?
Like us on Facebook for timely garden and event information. More...
Publications to Download
Florida Friendly Landscaping Handbook with Plant List
100 pages, 12.8Mb
Easily remember the Nine Principles of Florida Friendly landscaping with this printable booklet.
9 pages, 1.2Mb
Florida Yards and Neighborhoods Handbook 2009
52 pages, 5.6Mb