ORANGE COUNTY 4-H
Orange County 4-H is the local affiliate of Florida 4-H , a division of University of Florida Extension . 4-H is a positive youth development organization that empowers young people to reach their full potential. There are nearly 1,500 Orange County youth engaged in 4-H programs, with activities that include robotics, shooting sports, public speaking, animal science and much more! 4-H mentorship enables America’s youth to emerge as leaders through hands-on educational programs grounded in University tested research.
Select a "Clover Leaf" to view topic of interest:
- Elver Pardo
4-H Extension Agent
4-H Admin Assistant
- Select this link for more information about the 4-H Staff
"Fan" us on Facebook
The 4-H Motto
"To Make the Best Better."
The 4-H Slogan
"Learn By Doing"
The 4-H Pledge
My Head to clearer thinking,
My Heart to greater loyalty,
My Hands to larger service, My Health to better living, for my club, my community, my country, and my world.
The 4-H Creed
- I believe in 4-H Club work for the opportunity it gives me to become a useful citizen.
- I believe in the training of my HEAD for the power it will give me to think, plan and reason.
- I believe in the training of my HEART for the nobleness it will give me to be kind, sympathetic and true.
- I believe in the training of my HANDS for the ability it will give me to be helpful, skillful and useful.
- I believe in the training of my HEALTH for the strength it will give me to enjoy life, resist disease and work efficiently.
- I believe in my country, my state, my community, and in my responsibility for their development.
- In all these things I believe, and I am willing to dedicate my efforts to their fulfillment.